If you’re spending hours uploading and formatting content to your CMS, here’s a better way.
Import your Google Docs or HTML files to Wordable and publish them straight to your blog in a fraction of the time. Let us do the tedious work for you.
See Wordable in action - (0:59)
Here’s how it works:
- Connect your blog(s) to Wordable
- Import your content from Google Docs or upload HTML files
- Choose your one-click transformations, like opening all links in a new tab and compressing large images
- Export in bulk or a single blog at a time
- Save them as drafts to publish later or go live right away
Put your content publishing on autopilot
Stop spending hours uploading and formatting posts.
Stop waiting & integrate with these platforms ASAP.
“Wordable saves me hours per upload. Rather than hiring an expensive employee to streamline content publishing and formatting, I simply write in Google Docs and click export.”