If you’re spending hours uploading and formatting content to your CMS, here’s a better way.
Import your Google Docs or HTML files to Wordable and publish them straight to your blog in a fraction of the time. Let us do the tedious work for you.
See Wordable in action - (0:59)
Here’s how it works:
- Connect your blog(s) to Wordable
- Import your content from Google Docs or upload HTML files
- Choose your one-click transformations, like opening all links in a new tab and compressing large images
- Export in bulk or a single blog at a time
- Save them as drafts to publish later or go live right away
Put your content publishing on autopilot
Stop spending hours uploading and formatting posts.
Integrate with these platforms ASAP.
So you can import, tweak, format, and publish content in seconds — not days. Don’t you deserve a night off?
“Wordable saves me hours per upload. Rather than hiring an expensive employee to streamline content publishing and formatting, I simply write in Google Docs and click export.”