Discover how to publish more to earn more 🚀
How to scale content as a small(ish) team
If you’re a content manager for a small team, or a one-person show, this course if for you!
We’ll show you how to increase content output and results, without blowing your budget or losing your mind.
Why content fails (and how to save it)
Content should be an investment that produces a positive ROI.
Unfortunately, most doesn’t.
This completely-free, 45-minute, step-by-step walkthrough will break down each reason (along with how to fix them).
Read in-depth guides 📚🤓
Still copying content into WordPress? You’re doing it wrong. Here’s why.
Copying & pasting content from Google Docs into WordPress not only screws up formatting, but messes up images, slows down your site, and reduces conversions. Here’s why.
Content optimization tips: Title tags & meta descriptions aren’t your problem. This is…
Those might have worked in 2002. But not anymore. Today, content optimization starts before you ever write a single word. Keep reading to find out why.
Content briefs: How to “spoon-feed” writers exactly what you want
Here’s how to create a killer content brief, and how to scale the content brief template process across all the content you publish.
Get setup: How to automate content publishing with Wordable
✅ Streamline work with writers & teams
✅ On-page optimization in bulk
✅ Automate your publishing settings
Step #1. Connect Google Drive
- Make sure ALL permissions are enabled (trying to customize these will prevent Wordable from showing you your documents)
- You will be able to see your own documents in the Import column.
- Team members will be able to pull them for collaboration, too.
- Google Drive permissions won’t allow us or anyone outside of your team to view document contents.
Step #2. Connect your site
- Connect WordPress, HubSpot, and Medium websites (more coming soon).
- Our WordPress plugin requires that you’re running at least WordPress 5.0.
- You’ll need to upload, activate, and connect the WordPress plugin.
- Trouble connecting WordPress? Check to see if there’s a plugin conflict, like using security plugins like Wordfence or similar.
Step #3. Import & export docs ASAP
- Click “Import” to import a document.
- Edit the document details to optimize in bulk.
- Click “Export” to load up your Export queue.
- Save recurring publishing tasks with templates to export next time in 1-click.
Still need help?
Reach out to us via Intercom inside the app, and we can help you troubleshoot or look into the issue.